Monday, April 13, 2009

Realization of ones true nature delivers you from the collective and individual identified mind that is the cause of all suffering.

Finding your true nature as The Absolute which is prior to form and consciousness is the path that leads to Realization.

When Realization is accomplished one has found Enlightenment.

From Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj.

"When I see I am nothing, that is wisdom. When I see I am everything that is love, and between those two my life moves."

When one understands that one cannot be the body or mind (form) that is wisdom and yet when one understands that prior to form The Absolute (formlessness) animates all existence as form then one is not separate, one is Love. 

From this place the illusion of duality dissolves and one is free to be That which moves as formlessness and form without identifying with form.

I am nothing and I am everything and between these two my life moves.

namaste


No comments:

Post a Comment